Shan went out wif her friend and her friend de mum.Whalao...p2 nia...den go out wif friends.Had to go bring her bck.I wanted buy hp strap and ring ma...so i say i go bring her home.I searched here and dere...juz cant find her...angry sia.Met haihong`amanda`jo and kirby instead.In the end...it was haihong who brought shan home.
Bought a transparent ring...and the hp strap ding dongs ask me buy.I bought blue instead...no more purple.Shall get the ding dongs to buy rings!!!I wanna start collecting rings.Hahaz.Ding dongs family meeting on mon.Aiyos...i cant go larrs.Dey gg to meet 7.30 to buy ingredients wor...den go aman house cook.Chef r haihong and jo.Nxt time...dey shall come over and cook at my house instead. ^-^
Yuan hong msg me...ask if i was home...told me he outside my house.I din believe.He "pop" up outside my house suddenly.Hahaz.He came wif raihana...dey in their ncc use.They doing cip...asking for donation.Done wif me...dey went across to find qiuai.Hahaz.